WHAT WE DO
We meet four times a year at different local venues.
Our meetings are the perfect chance to network with other like-minded professionals.
Each meeting, we hear from 3 local non-profits and vote for a winner.
The organization with the most votes will receive $100 from each member, totaling $10,000+.
HOW IT WORKS
- Each member of 100 Guys Who Care Evansville agrees to donate $100 four times a year for a total commitment of $400.
- We meet quarterly and hear a presentation from three local non-profits, nominated by our members.
- The meetings last around 2 hours and are a great opportunity to get to know other men in the Evansville area.
- At the end of the meeting, we vote and the non-profit with the most votes will be the recipient of a $100 check directly from each member, totaling $10,000+.
- Between our regularly schedule meetings, we hold social events at various Evansville restaurants and venues.
- For more details and FAQs about 100 Guys Who Care, visit our About page .
- If you’re a woman who’s interested in what we do or know someone who might be, check out our sister organization, 100 Women Who Care Evansville.
Q1 Quarterly Meeting
February 22, 2022
Birdie’s on Vine
5:30 – 8:00 PM
January 25, 2022
Location: Club 18
5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Space is Limited