Meetings happen four times a year and are conducted in about 2 hours. Each member commits to donating $100 per event, $400 per year.
Being a member allows you to connect with a network of professionals and entrepreneurs.
Being a member allows you to nominate and vote for local non-profit organizations.
The non-profit with the most votes will be the recipient of the donation. Each member writes a check for $100 directly to the non-profit with a goal of $10,000 or more.
How We Work
- Each member commits to donating a minimum of $100 per event, four times a year.
- Events are conducted in approximately two hours.
- Three eligible non-profits will be selected by the members to be voted on at the quarterly meeting.
- Each member in attendance will then vote for one of the three non-profits. The non-profit with the most votes will be the recipient.
- Each member will write a check for $100 directly to the recipient non-profit for a total group donation of $10,000 or more.
- A non-profit not selected at one meeting may be submitted again at a subsequent meeting.
- A winning non-profit is not eligible for nomination for thirty-six months.
- Recipient non-profit’s agree not to give out member information to any third parties, except for tax purposes.
Next 100 Guys Meeting in: