WHAT WE DO
We meet four times a year at different local venues.
Our meetings are the perfect chance to network with other like-minded professionals.
Each meeting, we hear from 3 local non-profits and vote for a winner.
The organization with the most votes will receive $100 from each member, totaling $10,000+.
HOW IT WORKS
- Each member of 100 Guys Who Care Evansville agrees to donate $100 four times a year for a total commitment of $400.
- We meet quarterly and hear a presentation from three local non-profits, nominated by our members.
- The meetings last around 2 hours and are a great opportunity to get to know other men in the Evansville area.
- At the end of the meeting, we vote and the non-profit with the most votes will be the recipient of a $100 check directly from each member, totaling $10,000+.
- Between our regularly schedule meetings, we hold social events at various Evansville restaurants and venues.
- For more details and FAQs about 100 Guys Who Care, visit our About page .
- If you’re a woman who’s interested in what we do or know someone who might be, check out our sister organization, 100 Women Who Care Evansville.
Q3 Quarterly Meeting
September 8, 2022
5:30 – 8:00 PM
Details to Come
Space is Limited