Meetings happen four times a year and are conducted about 2 hours. Each member commits to donating $100 per event, $400 per year.
Being a member allows you to connect with a network of professionals and entrepreneurs.
Being a member allows you to nominate and vote for local non-profit organizations.
The non-profit with the most votes will be the recipient of the donation. Each member writes a check for $100 directly to the non-profit with a goal of $10,000 or more.
How We Work
- Each member commits to donating a minimum of $100 per event, four times a year.
- Events are conducted in approximately two hours.
- Three eligible non-profits will be selected by the members to be voted on at the quarterly meeting.
- Each member in attendance will then vote for one of the three non-profits. The non-profit with the most votes will be the recipient.
- Each member will write a check for $100 directly to the recipient non-profit for a total group donation of $10,000 or more.
- A non-profit not selected at one meeting may be submitted again at a subsequent meeting.
- A winning non-profit is not eligible for nomination for twenty four months.
- Recipient non-profit’s agree not to give out member information to any third parties, except for tax purposes.
Countdown to the 100 Guys Who Care Member Event (Required)
Total Dollars 100 Guys Who Care Evansville Has Donated Since Inception
Countdown to Highland Challenger & 100 Guys Volunteer Day (12 - 3:30)